Download the latest version of the catalogue concerning frost protected showers here: Download
FSP-Tech manufactures safety showers for areas where’s the risk of the water inside the safety shower freezing. Whether it be for shipping piers, railway loading areas, unheated production areas or open air tank storage: FSP-Tech offers the solution!
We manufacture a wide range of frost protected safety showers and eye safety showers. All frost protected safety showers are available in a wall mounted or free standing version.
All frost protected safety- and eye showers have:
- a high performance shower head constructed in accordance with DIN EN / ANSI standards
- a large stainless steel ball valves with optimal diversion and stainless steel pull rod
- a stable stainless steel piping with rock wool isolation package
- self regulating trace tape heating to guarantee there’s no risk of freezing
- an additional outdoor thermostat to save energy and to extend the life period of the trace tape heating
- a high-quality cover panel for the isolation package All frost protected safety- and eye showers
- are suitable for operation in normal areas and hazardous zones 1&2.
- Have ATEX certificates for category EX II 2G
- Have a ATEX risk evaluation and a statement of TÜV Rheinland Industrie Service
- Are in accordance with DIN 12 899-3, DIN-EN 15154-1 7 15154-2 and ANSI Z358.1-2009
- are suitable for operation in hazardous areas 1&2
- Are approved by the german organization DVGW
- Are to be maintained with commercially available tools and are to be repaired easily
- completely recyclable
- made in Germany
For further information please contact the FSP-Tech team here: Contact