Download the latest version of the tank shower catalogue here: Download
FSP-Tech® manufactures tank showers for the following applications
- Installation site with no water supply or a constant water supply is not desired.
- Installation site has a unreliable water supply
- Tempered water is required as part of health and safety policy
Whether it be for shipping piers, railway loading areas, unheated production areas or open air tank storage: FSP-Tech offers the solution! It has never been easier to provide tempered safety shower water to the user.
We manufacture a wide range of tank safety showers for your application, offering tank volumes from 350 to 2000 litres.
All tank showers are equipped with
- large stainless steel ball valves with optimal spindle extensions and alternations
- special high performance shower heads in accordance with DIN EN / ANSI standards
- solid and robust stainless steel tanks
- stainless steel frames structurally approved
- stainless steel pipes
- isolation packages
- optional immersion bath heaters with dual controlled safety thermostats to prevent the showers from freezing
- a high quality stainless steel cover panel of the isolation package
For applications in countries with extreme climates we manufacture tank safety showers with
- Optional industrial showers units / sun shades against overheating (VAE, Middle-East, Africa etc.)
- Optional room/cabin heatings / tight closing doors for protection against cold (Russia, Siberia, Scandinavia, Canada, Alaska etc.)
All tank safety showers
- can be adjusted with a modular construction kit system that meets the company’s needs
- are suitable for operation in normal areas and hazardous zones 1&2.
- Have ATEX certificates for category EX II 2G
- Have a ATEX risk evaluation and a statement of TÜV Rheinland Industrie Service
- Are declared as a “Free outlet” according to DIN EN 1717
- Are in accordance with DIN 12 899-3, DIN-EN 15154-1 7 15154-2 and ANSI Z358.1-2009
All tank safety showers are
- Able to be maintained with commercially available tools and are to be repaired easily
- Completely recyclable
- Made in Germany
Watch the Video!
For further information please contact the FSP-Tech team here: Contact